YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS ARE SAFE WITH CÉILÍ COMMUNITY
On 25 May 2015, the EU introduced a new regulation – The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR gives people greater access to their personal details and control over how these are used. This new law affects the way charities as well as companies and other organisations keep information about their people and supporters.
The information Céilí has could include details given when you book a mission, attend a course or retreat, complete any form, contact Céilí by letter, email, text, telephone, or send us donations. We will not share your personal information with any third party, company or organisation. Céilí gives its assurance that all information it holds is kept safe and secure. This information is important to Céilí. It allows us toto communicate with people regarding our work in schools, parishes, courses, retreats and other areas of our evangelising programmes.
GDPR sets out the following.
- The right to access the personal information held on you
- The right to have your personal information sent directly to yourself or another organisation
- The right to have inaccuracies corrected
- The right to object, including in relation to direct marketing
- The right to restrict the processing of information
- The right to have information erased
- These rights came into effect on 25 May 2018.
There is no change to Céilí’s services, and no need for you to do anything unless you wish your details to be erased. If you wish this to happen then please let us know by email, phone, text, or writing to us.
Céilí Catholic Community.
Our full GDPR policy can be viewed at our Motherhouse: Cuan Phádraig, Harbour Road, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath, Ireland. N91 NY28